Thursday, November 8, 2007

Hero

What is the definition of a hero? Some say that heroes are good that save the innocent and save lives, others view heroes as a person who just does good and doesn't let negatives effect them. My definition of a hero is a person who despite what obstacles are put in front of them can get over them and not trip while doing it. When i think of a hero the first person to come to my mind is my brother; if risking your life for the sake of our freedom isn't heroic i don't know what is...as for the definition of a hero changing, everyone is afflicted by some decision which can turn them from a hero to a zero or the exact opposite and everyone has their own heroes and views on a hero. So, yeah the definition of a hero can change and you set the definition yourself, ask yourself what kind of hero are you and to which kind of person.

1 comment:

jincera6 said...

Yes, I agree. A hero is what ever you think a hero is in your heart. I consider my older sister my hero.