Thursday, November 8, 2007

Heros

My definition of a hero is someone who people look up to; a role model. A person who is admired for their brave deeds and noble qualities. For an example, my hero is Alicia Keys because I don't just look up to her I can compare to her. She has done so much for the poor countries. However, a hero is someone who sacrificed his or her own life. Characteristics of a hero would have bravery in them and courage but no hero is perfect. They all have hard times like the rest of us. These two characteristics can bring out someone and the meaning can change. The definition of hero can change overtime because different things happen in life but mostly once a hero always a hero.

2 comments:

sgraham6 said...

This is absolutly right and by far you totally got the definition of hero in my eyes and you definatly have heroic qualties yourself.

erolle6 said...

i agree with you on what a super hero means to you