Friday, November 9, 2007

What Is Your Definition Of A Hero?

My definition of a hero is someone who is special to me or someone I look up to. For example my dad or Michael Jordan. I look at my dad as a hero because he is always there for me and always will be. He helps me with everything i need help with no matter what it is. Also he is very caring and nice to me. So i respect him and he respects me. Now i look at Michael Jordan as a hero because he is one of the greatest basketball players that has every played and basketball is one of my favorite sports to play. So if I were to make it to the NBA I would like to be looked at just like people looked at Micheal Jordan. This definition has changed over time because when I was young a hero to me then had super powers like superman or spiderman. It was someone who had some what of a super power.

1 comment:

tevans6 said...

Good Job! Its very nice.